Protection of Assets Program
As organizations grow, the design of an effective Security Program becomes essential. Not only is such a program essential to protect the "bottom-line," there are legal and moral requirements to adequately protect employees, customers, clients, and others who attend your facility.
SECURITY PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
Do you need to plan security for a new building or corporate campus?
Or do you have an existing facility where the security program has been informally “pieced together” over the years without the benefit of a cohesive plan?
SUR-CSS has a formal process that will help you to formally plan and structure all aspects of your security program, including operational security, physical security, and electronic security systems. The result is a comprehensive written plan that serves as the framework of your security program, providing detailed guidance to those who must manage the program on a daily basis. This plan also serves a “roadmap” to the way that the security function at your organization will be managed as you continue to expand and grow.
The program is specifically tailored to the needs of your organization but typically includes the following topics:
- 1. Goals and Objectives of the Security Program
- 2. Mission Statement and Strategies
- 3. Security Program Organization and Management
- 4. Roles and Responsibilities
- 5. Security Policies and Procedures
- 6. Security Awareness Training
- 7. Security Incident Reporting
- 8. Use of Security Personnel
- 9. Use of Physical Security Measures
- 10. Use of Electronic Security Systems
- 11. Budgeting and Cost Control
- 12. Conducting Investigations
- 13. Assessment of Specific Threats
- 14. Workplace Violence Prevention
- 15. Operating Under Conditions of Heightened Threat
- 16. Emergency Procedures