Why a Security Consultant?
WHY MUST A COMPANY HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL LEVEL CERTIFIED SECURITY CONSULTANCY? YOU SHOULD ASK YOURSELF THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1. What do you think would be the way that your institution increase the credibility of third parties the Organization for Security and simultaneously reduce incidents and losses?
2. What way do you think it would be better for your institution to increase credibility of third parties in your security organization while reducing incidents and losses?
3. How could your Organization demonstrate conformity with international standards in complimenting the laws and regulations of security?
4. How could it prove the amplitude and depth of the competencies of your Organization in loss prevention and risk management?
5. What investment would you have to do in your risk management personnel, security and patrimonial protection to increase the reputation/value of market of the organization/company at times of increased risks, protecting the image and profitability?
6. How can it confirm its abilities of leadership in the matter of obtaining Security, Loss Prevention, Patrimonial and Assets Protection, Risk Management in a cost-effective way?
7. What kind of articulated measures of Security Management, Loss Prevention and Risk Management would position your Organization as a Low Risk for insurances and other interested customers?
8. How would your Organization manage to stay one step forward from the requirements of the Society in dealing with security incidents, emergencies and losses?
9. How would you demonstrate competency to generate Return of Investment (ROI) managing security and using managerial criteria to generate ROI, and to handle with managerial criteria the derived risks of corporative decisions?
10. How would your Security Manager allow the Directory and the Organization to enjoy legal protection?
11. How would you open the floodgates for the based advantage of the professional networks that allows stopping interruptions and losses to your Organization?